Poughkeepsie, NY-April 14, 2015–Digestive Disease Center of the Hudson Valley, the region’s leading Gastroenterology Group, has added a Certified Dietician to its team of healthcare providers. Theresa Zangerle-McArtin, RD, CDN is a New York State Certified Dietitian, and Nutritionist, has joined Digestive Disease Center and is available for private, individual nutritional counseling.
Zangerle-McArtin, counsels children and adults of all ages and specializes in the following:
- Food allergies/food intolerances
- Digestive disorders
- Gluten intolerance (Celiac Disease)
- Eating disorders (Anorexia/Bulimia)
- Diabetes (hyoglycemia/hyperglycemia)
- Weight Control
- Heart health (high blood pressure, cardiac disease, high cholesterol)
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- General Nutrition, wellness and healthy eating
- Gerontology Nutrition (nutrition for healthy aging)
- Pediatric Nutrition
Zangerle-McArtin has a BS Degree in Nutrition from Herbert H. Lehman College. She is an active Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and a member of the Mid-Hudson Dietetic Association. Zangerle-McARtin is also a member of ASPEN, the American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition.
Zangerle-McArtin is available for appointments at the Digestive Disease Center’s Poughkeepsie and Fishkill locations. To schedule an appointment, call 845-452-9800. For more information, visit DigestiveDiseaseNY.com